|*You do not have to have paypal account or open an account with Paypal. Paypal will process your credit cards through the system. Please follow paypal instruction during the check-out process.|
Reasons To Drink
21 Healthy Reasons to Drink Japanese Green Tea Every Day
- Alkalizes your body system
- Anti-inflammatory (Green and Red Tea)
- Great source of natural antioxidants (137 times more than any other teas!)
- Detoxifies body systems
- Cleanses the blood stream with chlorophyll
- Speeds up metabolism
- Regulates digestion and prevents constipation
- Cleanses the digestive tract
- Speeds up recovery time of body system
- Great source of energy
- Balances mental state for good relaxation
- Weight loss
- Improves allergies symptoms and eczema
- Protects liver function
- Helps rejuvenate the skin’s healthy glow
- Slows aging process
- Prevents food poisoning (Antibacterial Properties)
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Promotes good oral hygiene and prevents cavities
- Prevents the increase of cholesterol
- Controls high blood pressure
- Lowers blood sugar
Why our teas are different from regular teas?
Teas in this country are generally acidic due to the acid-processing (adding preservatives, additives and artificial sugars and flavoring, or involving fermentation such as black teas and oolong teas) Japanese green teas are typically steamed, therefore, it stays alkaline which helps to restore your pH balance by adding the tea to your daily diet.
Our teas are between 8,5 - 9 on pH (Alkarine) by testing with pH strips.
What is Matcha?
Matcha is green powdered tea. Uniquely Japanese and of the highest quality tea available in Japan. The tea leaves are picked by hand and are stone ground into a fine powder. For consistency, the leaves from various varieties of tea plants are blended to produce the best flavor, color, and aroma.
The taste is s This will also of course depend on the quality and source that you use. The tea used to make matcha tea is important; there are many cheaper imitations that use low-grade tea.